In response to Israel’s unfolding genocide in Gaza, we, women’s unions and grassroots movements representing Palestinian women inside historic Palestine and in exile,call on women and women’s organizations worldwide to speak up and rise up, especially on the global day of action on November 11/12, to support our struggle to end this genocide.
… Palestinian women have been struggling for decades against the intersection of national, social and economic oppressions, calling out the inherent patriarchal core of Israel’s regime of oppression.
We urge you to escalate BDS pressure campaigns against apartheid Israel and to simultaneously pressure your governments to:
- Implement an immediate ceasefire and ensure unhindered life-saving aid supply to Gaza
- Reject any forced transfer of population
- Ensure UN protection for Palestinians trapped under Israeli siege in Gaza
- Impose a comprehensive military-security embargo on Israel as well as other sanctions to end their own complicity.
- Demand that the ICC investigate war crimes and crimes against humanity, including the crime of genocide and apartheid, perpetrated by Israel.