We need to keep the pressure on! An urgent ceasefire and life-saving aid are immediately required to stop this genocide, followed by enacting international law measures to hold Israel accountable for this genocide, as well as 75 years of apartheid and settler-colonialism against Indigenous Palestinians.
5 more actions YOU can take to make this happen:
- Pressure parliaments and governments to call for a UNGA session to debate the US veto and call for ceasefire; life-saving aid into Gaza; and UN protection for Palestinians in Gaza; ICC and other investigations into Israel’s war crimes and crimes against humanity; and military embargo.
- Continue mobilizing loud, creative and peaceful actions with a cross-section of civil society and bring with you our messaging cards to amplify Palestinian demands. Make sure your messaging is strategic and morally consistent.
- Call on influential writers, authors, sports and cultural figures to join the call for solidarity with the Palestinian people.
- Mobilize institutional pressure campaigns (including boycotts or divestment) against Israeli and international companies and banks that are complicit in Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity, including apartheid.
- Mobilize your community, trade union, association, church, social network, student government/union, city council, cultural center, or other organizations to declare themselves Apartheid Free Zones (AFZ), ending all relations with apartheid Israel and companies/institutions that are complicit in its system of oppression, as was done against apartheid South Africa.
We need to keep mobilizing urgently to stop this genocide. If not now, when?
Continue reading at https://bdsmovement.net/Lets-Keep-Mobilizing-to-Stop-Genocide-If-Not-Now-When