According to Article 2 of the United Nation’s “Convention of the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide”, stipulates that the following acts, enlisted below, are genocide if they were done “with the intent to destroy, a whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group”:
1. Killing members of the group;
2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Exactly what we are witnessing in Jenin and all other parts of the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT) orchestrated by Benjamin Netanyahu and ultra-right-wing hawks in his racist cabinet.