Please TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW and send your letter to the UN Office of the Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide and the International Criminal Court Prosecutor.
1. Expel the Israeli ambassador and close the Israeli embassy in London.
2. Bring home the British ambassador from Tel-Aviv and close the British embassy there.
3. Designate the sale of arms to Israel a crime against humanity.
4. Adopt the Palestinian call for boycott, divestment, and sanctions against the state of Israel and demand the same from the international community.
5. Send British naval forces to force Israel to end the siege on Gaza and ensure regular supplies of clean water, medicine and electricity to the people of Gaza. Provide care for the injured and the sick.
6. Call for the unconditional release of all Palestinian prisoners.
7. Demand the dismantling of the apartheid Zionist state.
8. Call for elections with one person one vote that will include all who reside between the river Jordan and the Mediterranean Sea.
9. Demand the creation of a constitution that will guarantee equal rights and respect for human rights within the new state of free Palestine.
10. Call on the ICC to consider prosecuting Israeli political leaders and military commanders for the crime of genocide.
Continue reading at http://democratherald.com/opinion/letters/mailbag-demands-for-justice-july/article_60b6487b-089b-5234-b98b-724e6c694daf.html